Air Conditioning Service and Repair
Air conditioning and heating issues are a drag, especially in the hot summers and cold winters in North Idaho. Tackling air condition problems on your own can be a challenge. Lake City Auto Care can help!
Indications of poorly functioning or broken air conditioning:
- A/C blowing only slightly cooler air compared to the air outside.
- Air that blows in smells like mildew and mold, or feels musty and damping when you enter the vehicle.
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside.
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate.
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary.
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air.
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A/C Service and Repair in Northern Idaho
If you are having issues with your vehicle’s air conditioning or heating, contact Lake City Auto Care! Our technicians in the CDA, Rathdrum, and Hayden areas will diagnose your air conditioning issue and restore it to its proper functioning.