Brake Service and Repair
Brakes are not something to mess around with. Whether you’re hauling heavy loads with your diesel truck or driving to work in your commuter, you need safe and reliable brakes. Over time brake components wear out and become less effective. Vehicles that haul heavy loads can experience catastrophic failure, requiring major repairs.
Indicators of brake problems
- Vibration when you press the pedal
- Squealing or squeaking noises coming from the brakes
- Brake pads reduced to under a quarter inch
- Metallic or grinding noise
- ABS light on dash
- When the pedal is pressed, the vehicle pulls left or right
Brake Service in Northern Idaho
The technicians at Lake City Auto Care have the skills and expertise to service or repair the brakes on your vehicle. We serve the cities of CDA, Hayden, Rathdrum, and other communities in North Idaho. Give us a call or contact us online to talk with one of our friendly service advisors about getting the brakes serviced on your vehicle!